Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Happy Valentine's day!

It just dawned on me that if I was going to
send out Valentine cards I probably should
get to it pretty quickly. Here's the next
to last one in the set .





This year is already rolling by quickly.  Not
quickly enough, though.  I want warm weather.
Sometime in the night we got a huge rainstorm
complete with thunder.  I was going to get up
and look out the window to see what was
going on but I fell back to sleep.  It's still raining
this morning.  They had predicted freezing rain,
though, and I don't see any evidence of that.
At least not now.

 

Philippians 4:11-13

 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content
whatever the circumstances.  I know what it is to be in need, and I know
what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any
and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...