Friday, March 1, 2019

Faerie surprised!

I found this adorable image of a faerie
and had to use it right away. As a matter
of fact, I have found quite a few images
that I want to use. Right now my arm
hurts too much to do a lot of stitching, but
I go to the doctor today to find out what
is the the next step. Like I don't know.





I brought my dad home yesterday  from the
hospital at about 130.  At 730 he called me
and said he needed to go back.  I told him to
call an ambulance.  They get there quicker
than me and have equipment that I don't
have.  He's still having trouble breathing-
mainly because his lungs are so full of
mucus.  I'm hoping they get him on a
better road before they release him this time.



1 Corinthians 2:9

But as it is written:
Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...