Friday, August 31, 2018

Goodbye Summer, my friend

I am so sad. Today is the last day of
August. I know it's not officially the
end of Summer, but it signals the
beginning of Autumn which means cold
weather isn't far behind. I'd say that's
a good reason to be depressed.


  So here are some butterflies to help me
say goodbye. I hate cold weather.

I have my injection today, finally.  My
shoulder settled down, but it's been
worse than usual and I can only get
the injection once every three months.
It's pretty awful to look forward to something
like that, LOL.  One moment of discomfort
(OK, a lot of pain) and then at least 6
weeks of relief.  I'll take it.  One of these
days I will get brave enough to say I
want surgery.

 Ephesians 2:8-9
 God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.  Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...