Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Early birthday surprise

I got a surprise in the mail yesterday.
I think, though, that the post lady got
a bigger kick out of it than I did!
My friend, Karen, sent me a 2 litre bottle
full of sea stuff; sand packets, shells,
tea towel, some stamps, charms, just lots
of fun stuff. This is what it looked like
when I got it.

 
The post lady said, “You have a bottle. We
haven't gotten an unusual package like this
in a very long time!”


 The weather has been so mild lately
but I hear we are in for some scorchers
soon. I'm glad I got the lawn mowed the
other day. Parts needed it badly. Parts
are just plain brown. But the buckwheat
is growing just fine. Naturally 

I haven't been able to go to the food
Pantry at the Fremont church for a while
now because it seems I'm always doing
something on Wednesdays. Today I'm
not. So I'm going to go over, say Hi to
everyone and give them some rubber
band bracelets to hand out to the kids
(and the adults, LOL!)

 Psalm 31:14-24
But I trust in you, Lord;
    I say, “You are my God.”


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...