Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Flower atc's

I pulled out a book that I bought a
long time ago, but never really took
patterns out of because it's in a book.
You'd think they'd print these patterns
on only one side, but they didn't. Cody
copied some of them for me, but again,
it's a book, so some didn't come out all
that good. I got a scanner/printer
not long ago, so I bent the book really
good (it's a paperback) and got some better
scans so now I am using these patterns. I
love them! Here are a few I've made into ATC'S:





This one I included in the August RAK card.





 As you can see I was having a good time
yesterday.  Yes.  My arm is still killing
me but I can't sit around and do nothing
so I deal with it.

We had an awesome thunderstorm last night!
It rumbled and rained for a couple of hours
off and on, then around 10 pm it really kicked
up and went on for a good 45 minutes.  I loved it!

Cody and Pam are taking her mother and I to
dinner tonight for our birthdays.  Hers is
the 16th, so it's kind of two birds with one 
stone kind of thing.  😂



Psalm 32:11

 Rejoice in the Lord and be glad, you righteous;
    sing, all you who are upright in heart!


Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...