Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Two patterns combined

I need to start finding new ways to use
these patterns because I have tons of
them and I have more I want to buy.
Hey-Halloween is coming up. I need
more patterns. Well, I don't need them
exactly, but I want them! Anyway, yesterday
my friend's aunt was laid to rest and this
is the card I gave her, two patterns
combined into one card. This is not always
easy, but this one came out nicely.






I also re-did the card from yesterday. The
stamping/embossing didn't come out as
nicely as I had hoped, mainly because
the stamp was a tad too big, but it was
all I had.





It is what it is, I guess.  I will send it
to one of my crafty friends who will 
overlook the obvious flaws.  There is
another, but I'm not going to point it out!



1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.


Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...