Friday, August 10, 2018

Wrinkles

I made this birthday card for one of my
birthday twins. I love the saying. Of
course, I don't have any wrinkles, but
you never know, I suppose. The only
reason I don't have wrinkles is that I
fill them all out if you know what I mean.





  I also re-did the kitten card and it looks

MUCH better now:




Now for the REAL grad picture:

She goes to Virginia for 2 1/2 months more 
of training, then possibly deploys to Germany.
she's going to get to see some of the world, for sure.
I'm so proud of her!    I'm not sure if you 
could tell or not...

I' m going to a fundraiser with Pam this
afternoon.  I'm not sure what it will
be like, but I'm happy to be a part of
it.  This person is really going to need
support in every way possible.



Romans 8:15

The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...