Thursday, August 30, 2018

Another Christmas tree-in August!!

As much as I hate cold weather, I do like
making Christmas patterns and have
acquired quite a few recently, trolling
on the internet. But by no means does
that mean that I'm looking forward to
Christmas, winter, snow, or anything
else that has to do with that season.
I just wanted to clear that up. LOL.





My brother was here visiting yesterday and
when I showed him this one, he decided that
he would like that to be part of his order.
I think it's a pretty pattern.

 It's a little nippy out this morning.

So far no rain, and they keep promising.
I never believe them. I missed my calling.
I could have been a meteorologist. I mean,
they're never right and they make big bucks.

2 Corinthians 5:21

 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us,
so that in him we might become
the righteousness of God.


Happy Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...