Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Sweet teddy bear

I'm not sure if I've made this pattern before
or not, but since none of them come out
alike (unless I'm making a set) this is
all brand new. 


  Isn't this a sweet little bear?

It looks like it rained a little between
last night and today. I was hoping for
a storm even though it was only 40%.
I can't believe September is almost here.
Pretty soon instead of storms there will
be snow flying and I will be crying.

  Colossians 3:17
 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...