Monday, August 6, 2018

Officially old

I have so many amazing friends and family
and got tons of birthday wishes. It made
my day. Unfortunately, I am still officially
old. The thing is, I don't feel old. I don't
think I look too old-unless you're seeing a
young picture of me. I guess it really is true,
you're as young as you feel. Anyway, I had
a fantastic day!



I may already have shown this type of
folded card, but I really like it. The part
of the card that says “Merry Christmas”
also folds out to leave a message inside.
I think it's a really cool fold. I saw another
very cool card which I'm going to work
on today as soon as my muse gives me
some inspiration on the design....She's
been AWOL again.

 

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Rejoice always,  pray continually,  give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...