Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know it's been a long time. My sister in law,
Laurel, died in September and it's been hard
getting going on this again. Then a friend,
(thank you, Judy) said she missed seeing my
blog so I thought I'd better get to it again.

I joined a group recently that does tons of
different swaps. I joined one that is called
a flip bag. I've never made one before, so
it was a learning experience, but it turned out well.





This first picture is the bag itself.  I used a regular 
white lunch bag, but I think most people
use craft bags that are more sturdy than your
regular lunch bags.  I didn't have any on hand.
You fold up the bottom and adhere to make a 
pocket and now you have two pockets to stuff
with goodies.  here are the ones that will be
stuffed in mine:




 I hope everyone has a really great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!
    We have a lot to be thankful for. Also there's much to be sad about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is everything OK your way? My dad said your mom fell a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No - my mom is in advanced stages of parkinson's. And your dad told me about your mom. Feeling sad for both of us. :(

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...