Friday, August 17, 2018

Fremont eagles

Here's my last monotone card-for now.
I love black on white and was very happy
with how this one turned out.

 
And now for the Eagles-I drove by the
school the other day and here is this
huge blow up of an eagle. I wasn't able
to take a picture then, but on the way
home yesterday I was able to pull over
and get a good shot. Isn't he cool?!





I got awakened this morning by a huge clap
of thunder.  It's been raining pretty hard all
morning so it looks like I'm not going to get
the lawn mowed today either.  Oh, darn!


Romans 8:35-39

 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...