Monday, August 27, 2018

A very hard week

Sorry I've been gone. My sister in law
has been very, very sick. She crashed
on Thursday but they were finally
able to revive her. Without going
into detail, it has been and continues
to be very serious. Needless to say I
haven't been much in the mood to blog.

I finished this card last night and as I was
almost done it dawned on me that it looks
more like a wedding card than the Christmas
card it was meant to be.  Maybe I should have
done it in reds and greens like I first planned to.





I'll probably stamp Merry Christmas or
something inside the oval, but if  I mess
it up, I'm going to be pretty ticked off,
so maybe I won't. 

I can't believe it is almost September.  I
don't remember summer being here.
(can you hear me sniffling?)




Psalm 37:7  

Be still before the Lord
    and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
    when they carry out their wicked schemes.



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...