Friday, August 3, 2018

Peacocks in full bloom

Last night's coffee chat was fun. At
least there were a few people there! I
look forward to them. Thanks, Sam,
for starting one that I don't have to
travel to. :)

B'Elanna still isn't feeling very good. I'm
going to call the vet today even though
I'm pretty sure there's nothing they can
do for her. She's not sneezing or coughing,
just has a runny nose. Dogs don't really
understand how to breathe through their
mouths. She's eating, but not as enthusasically.

Here are my peacocks:


Aren't they pretty?  They're in love.  

Psalm 32:10
 Many are the woes of the wicked,
    but the Lord’s unfailing love
    surrounds the one who trusts in him.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...