Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Swirled Christmas tree

This card did not turn out as cute as I
thought it would. Maybe if I had used
metallic thread it would have looked
nicer, I don't know. 


Now that I look at it, I think I'll go back
and put some corners on it. Maybe
that will make it a little friendlier.

Meanwhile....My aunt and uncle came to
my parent's house yesterday so I went
up and had a visit with them.  I don't
get to see them much.  Then later in
the evening, Cody and Pam took her
mother and me to Applebees.  That was
a lot of fun and I have some leftover goodies
for lunch!

 

Psalm 34:15

 The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
    and his ears are attentive to their cry.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...