Monday, August 13, 2018

pretty in purple

I happened across this purple piece
of textured cardstock and it gave me
the idea to make a monotone card-
get ready, there's a couple more coming!
I was really happy with how it came out,
but I don't think I'll be doing the shading
around them anymore. Firstly, I should
have used chalk but it didn't occur to me
at the time, secondly, I'm just not good at it.

 

And now on to the church picnic.
They had an area with “stations” for
the kids to do things in. One was to
take a picture wearing a wig and
beard (if you were a boy) to see what
you would have looked like in biblical
times-Noah's ark, to be exact. I did not
try on the wig, but Pam did.

 She has a picture of me inside Jonah's

(cardboard) whale, but she hasn't sent
it to me yet. If she ever does, and don't
anyone hold their breath, I will show
it as goofy as it is. But we had fun
and everyone brought great food. Way more
deserts than were needed, of course!

  Psalm 37:4
 Take delight in the Lord,
    and he will give you the desires of your heart.


Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...