Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Birthday football

I'm not into football, but I know someone
who is and when I was thinking of how
to make a card for him I remembered
the paper that hobby lobby has. This
paper actually has a pebbly feel like
a football would have.

 
It's a pretty simple card, but it gets
the job done and looks masculine.
I'm not very good at masculine cards.

We got a small storm last night and I'm
pretty sure it rained all night.  I know I
heard it pounding early in the morning.
We need the rain, but that means I'll
be out mowing again soon.

I have an appointment this morning and
then I'm going to lunch with Dianne.  I
haven't seen her in two weeks because she
was getting her daughter moved in to
Florida to start her internship, so I'm
looking forward to it.

 Psalm 39:12 A
 “Hear my prayer, Lord,
    listen to my cry for help;
    do not be deaf to my weeping.


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...