Sunday, August 5, 2018

August RAK card

I had a breakfast meeting yesterday
and forgot to do a blog post! I made
this card a few days ago and I was
disappointed that it didn't turn out
the way I wanted it to, but I'm not
pitching it. I'm going to use it for
the August RAK attack and then I
will make a couple of ATC's to go with it.

 
Sorry that it's so shiny, but I could not
get the picture any other way for some
reason. But you get the gist of it.

  Pam and I are going to Fort Wayne
today for lunch, probably Golden
Corral, because I let Lili's food get too
low to order. That's the closest place
around here that sells the food she eats.
The problem with ordering it is that I
also end up ordering a toy or something.
Which is not to say I won't grab one at
the pet store. LOL.

  Psalm 32:11
 Rejoice in the Lord and be glad, you righteous;
    sing, all you who are upright in heart!


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...