Thursday, August 9, 2018

Kitten in a stocking

These cards, I've discovered, are sized for
I don't know what kind of card, but
maybe British card sizes are different
than ours??? At any rate, I did this card
on a larger card and it doesn't really
look right. So the next one I am resizing
and doing my best to make It fit the
card sizes that I normally use. It's still
cute any way you look at it! 😃


It looks weird around the edges and I'm
not sure what to do about that. Maybe
I'll end up putting some border stickers
along the outside of it. I'll post another
picture tomorrow.

Bri graduates from Army basic training
today! I'm really proud of her. I wish I
could be there because she's in Columbia
SC and there are palm trees there!  Well, OK,
 that's not the ONLY reason!! 😆  My son
was kind enough to send me a picture of
some on the base.



 I've probably said this before, but it bears
repeating.  I just want to see palm trees
(in real life) and the ocean again before I die.
Hopefully that will be a long time from  now.


Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,  neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.



Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...