Thursday, August 2, 2018

I believe in angels

t's kind of hard to see the angel on
this card. I stamped it in brown because
it looked better, but it doesn't show up
well in the picture.


I'm thinking maybe I should have
done something with the corners
but it's too late now.

B'Elanna woke me this morning jumping
all over the bed and that is not her
usual way.  Usually she's lazying around
in bed even after I get up.  I saw that she
had thrown up just a little.  I think something
she ate upset her stomach as she seems
fine now.  Not the most fun way to
get awakened from a dream.

 Psalm 32:8
 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
    I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.


Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...