Thursday, August 23, 2018

Silver Christmas tree

When I was a kid we had a silver tinsel
Christmas tree. I thought it was the
coolest thing ever. I'm not sure why...
When I got married my parents let me
have it so we didn't have to buy a tree.
It's long since been gone. But now I
have a pink tinsel tree that I bought
last year. It's only 4 ft., but it's all I need. 
 The jury is out on if I like this card or not. 
 It looked a lot better in the picture.





Of course, they used multiple colours
rather than just one but since this
is kind of iridescent  I thought it might
work.  Now I'm not so sure.

It's chilly again today.  This is still August.
It should not be chilly.  But I hear a big 
warm up is coming, so I'm happy.  Not
so much about the predicted 90 degrees,
but it's better than 60.  Maybe.



2 Timothy 1:12

 That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day.


I love it when I find songs that are
taken right out of Bible verses!
(I know whom I have believed)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...