Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Monotone blue

This card is an experiment and I think I
like how it turned out. I stitched the
piece in the center, then thought it might
look nice embossed. So I embossed it over
the stitching, not knowing what would
happen, but it didn't damage the stitching
at all and looks pretty cool, I think.





  I hear it's supposed to be raining for the

next three days. I don't believe it, of
course, but I do need to get my lawn
mowed and I can't do it today. I
will try to get it done tomorrow, but
of course, that's when it will rain if
it's going to. Or it will rain today and
grow a foot by tomorrow and I won't
be able to get the lawnmower through it! 😆


Philippians 4:13

 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...