Sunday, August 19, 2018

pump lamp!

A long time ago my dad made some lamps
from real pumps. Let me tell you-these
are heavy! When my aunt and uncle died
my cousin asked if I wanted theirs. Now
it sits proudly on the new table that
Coleen gave me when she was cleaning
her aunt's apartment when she moved to
the nursing home.





Isn't it the coolest thing ever?!

Here is another church picnic photo, this
time of me coming out of the belly of the
(cardboard) whale.  I have seaweed all
over my hair.




It was a fun time, for sure.

 

Romans 12:4-8

 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function,  so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.  We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith;  if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach;  if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...