Monday, July 30, 2018

glittered butterfly

I don't use this glittered paper much
so when I saw a card that used it
I decided to get it out. The butterfly
doesn't come off the die easily with this
type of paper, but I managed and I like
how it turned out.





  I made this at the same time as a few

others that I've already shown and as
you can see, I was temporarily into
using this rose card stock. I originally
got it for a Christmas project that
didn't work out so now I have a tablet
of it that I really should use up.

The lawn needs mowing and my arm has
been hurting so badly that I don't know
if I can do it or not, but I really need to
try. I am seriously considering telling
my doctor I am ready for surgery at
this point. It's hard to stitch or do much
of anything else, and it's getting frustrating.

 
Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...