Monday, February 1, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Three birthdays in a row.
Yesterday was our Pastor's birthday.
Since I am new, I didn't know,
so I'm sending him a belated
birthday card.  they had a video showing
him in high school playing basketball,
and as he got older, got married, had
his three girls.  It was very nice.

 
This picture is kind of washed out for some
reason.  The brown is much richer.

Today is also my mother's birthday.  She
turned 79.  Hard for me to believe,
but time marches on.  We have a 
rocky relationship, but I know
she's done the best she could 
through the years.

Tomorrow is a friend's birthday.
I'm getting some experience making
masculine cards with him and the pastor.

This is a copy of a card I made for
 my cousin's son.  I liked it, so 
I made two and besides, I was
too lazy to make something
different!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...