Sunday, February 21, 2016

Count your blessings

This quote is from another of the "religious" quotes
stamp set that I've had forever.  The card
was just quickly put together so I'd have something
to put on the blog because I've been feeling
quite lazy the last couple of days!





Church was interesting today.  The pastor has
been preaching from I Corinthians 13.  In
front of the church are two crosses and there
are hearts there and in the bulletin that
you can write things you want God to
change in you or that you don't like
about yourself, I guess is the way to put it.
Anyway, then you nail them to the cross.
So I did that today.  What he preached
today directly spoke to what I had
written!  Now, if that isn't a "God-thing"
I don't know what is!!

Yesterday the church here in Fremont,
where I used to go, showed the movie
"War Room" .  It made a real impact
on my life.  If you haven't seen it, I highly 
recommend it and other Kendrick
brothers films;
"Courageous", "Facing the
Giants", "Fireproof"
  They tell stories that will move you
and make you reexamine your life.
Very powerful movies.

1 comment:

  1. I like the curvy designer paper piece with the scrolling vine. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...