Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Kid cards

I'm trying to get better at
kid cards and I think I
succeeded at these.  I'm
very pleased with them.



Aren't they cute??  I almost never
use these stamp sets so I thought
it was about time to pull them out.
I saw the greatest stamp set today that
I might order from "Our Daily Bread".
Can't say what they are so it will
be a surprise if I get them and post here!
I guess you will just have to make sure
you read every day.  Well, at least
next month because I won't order
them until then.  But why not read
every day anyway??
 
It is SNOWING!  And when I
say snowing I don't mean just a little
bit.  Since I got up a few hours ago
we have gotten about an inch and half
and it's still coming down hard.  Wet
heavy snow.  Hopefully the snowblower
is in the mood to go....I'm not
a happy camper, but what can I do??
It's really pretty until you have
to be out in it.  It's also a bit
windy.  I took the trash can out to
the side of the road this
morning so I wouldn't have to find
a place to put it tonight.  I may not
be able to tell the difference between
the road and my yard at the rate this is going!
Oh, how I long for summer.


2 comments:

  1. Love the "kids" cards! Spring is right around the corner (at least that's what Phil said) I'm also a warm-weather person and definitely love the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...