Monday, February 8, 2016

Bri is Sweet Sixteen!



Here's Bri with baby sister Sam.  She was about
7 here.  I don't have any of her baby
pictures loaded to the computer since
I was using "real" film then...Anyway, and the bottom
picture is Bri a couple months ago with
 B'Elanna.  She was cute then and
 beautiful now!  I'm so proud of her.
She knows her mind, doesn't follow
the crowd and has plans that
I truly believe she'll stick to.  She's strong
willed and her mother says she reminds
her of me!  What an honour!  And they
gave  her my middle name.Love this kid!!!

Happy Sweet Sixteen, Brianna Louise!

I didn't do much during the day
yesterday, so I will try to get the card box
done for tomorrow.  I did go to my old
church though, for a Bible study
and everyone was glad to see me.
I go usually go there twice a month
when they have their food pantry and say hello.
I make rubber band bracelets and give them
to a lady there who gives them to the 
kids when they learn Bible verses or
whatever.  It keeps me busy, 
makes me feel useful and the kids
love it, I'm told.   I enjoyed
seeing people last night and fellowshipping.
my "small group" was cancelled last night
due to the super bowl.  Anyone know
who won?  Guess what?  I don't care!

LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. Bronco's won. I was rooting for Carolina. Disappointed with Super Bowl 50. Bri is 16?! Happy Birhday Bri! Happy to see you are still learning to sign! On the Super Bowl there was a lady signing the songs -- one was America! It was beautiful. And Lady GaGa sang the Star Spangled Banner - really good.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...