Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Celebrate!

My grandson, Ethan's birthday
is next month so I thought
I'd better get busy and make
a card for him.  I covered cardstock
with tin foil, then ran through the 
sizzix with an embossing folder.
When I finished that, I got out
the alcohol inks-actually didn't
stain my hands too bad this time!
I think it looks fantastic!


I am happy to report that I
have found my desk.  I knew
it had to be there somewhere under
all the mess  I even got ambitious
and made a pencil holder to hold all
the tools that I use frequently, such
as  pencils, scissors, scoring tool
and the like.  It will make them
easier to find, I'm sure.

Cody figured out how to download the neatest
font!  This says "hello how are you"
you can't use  punctuation because
for some reason it messes it all
up, but isn't it cool?!
Hello how are you
 Well, shoot, can't figure out why it
came out so small.  But you
can still get the idea, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...