Saturday, February 6, 2016

Ocean view

Ok, so maybe the seaweed and
this particular fish don't go together,
but I consider it artistic license!
I've been thinking about getting
this stamp for a while since I've
seen cards using it.  I'm glad I
got it as it lends itself well
to guy-cards when paired
with this fish.  I have lots of
little kid stamps I could probably
use it for as well.  I'm not good
at little kid cards either, but
that's OK as I don't have
too many little kids in my life.





I've been thinking of donating
some cards to "Gray Matter Foundation".
They support people with brain tumors.
I think they mostly want
blank cards and cards that
are encouraging.  Since I have a 
cousin who died from brain cancer
and John had a tumor in his brain
(which was actually lung cancer that had
metastasized)  it's kind of close to my 
heart.  I donated some cards to
them several years ago.  It's a worthy
cause and something to channel
my creativity into.

2 comments:

  1. Really like the "fish" card! Never heard of "Gray Matter Foundation" but sure sounds like a worthy cause. Brain tumors are sure on the rise. Sure wish they would announce the cure and stop killing people. How many years is ut going to take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they will ever find a cure for any of the cancers.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...