Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Eclectic???


This is a very weird card and I am
pretty sure I don't like it....It
looked better in my head.  I've had
this background stamp for
forever and I think I've  used it once.  
I like it, I just don't know how to  use
it right, I guess.  But the whole composition
is off.  Maybe it's the ribbon. It was sitting
on my desk, just a snip, so it seemed
like a good idea, LOL.  In retrospect,
maybe not.

Anyway.  I remembered to take a picture
of the cookies!  They are so good!  I think
I like the mint version better, but these
are better for Valentine's day.  Even
though that is past, I'm not seeing
my friend, Dianne, until tonight
and wanted to give her some.  Hopefully
she'll be feeling well enough to go 
out and to eat a cookie or two as
well!
 

 


Don't you just want to reach
right out and grab one?  Well, that
will teach you not to live in Indiana, then,
won't it?  If you did, I would make YOU
some cookies!  :)  That is especially for
those of you who are enjoying the
warmer weather!  The weatherman
says it will be spring-like this
weekend.  I really missed my
calling.  I could be making big bucks
by predicting the weather.  Might
rain...might snow....might have a hurricane
in the middle of the country, who knows?  
I could have been rich.

3 comments:

  1. The cookies look delicious! You put cinnamon candies in them? You are so silly! Weather gal, Marianne! I say that's gotta be the best job -- even when you're wrong you don't get fired. We're having some warmer temps this week! Not a heat wave but I love being outdoors. (cleaning flowerbeds!) And I like the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cookies do look good. I even like the color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Karen, and Nancy. yep, they have cinnamon "chips" in them, just like chocolate, but cinnamon and I was surprised they were so good. Everyone loved them.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...