Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Just a note

This little stamp has been used
so much I have trouble keeping
it on the clear block.  It's well
loved, for sure.  I found some
awesome musical score paper
at hobby lobby the other day
and after looking around, got an
idea of how to use it.  Lately my muse
has been on vacation.  I think she
took off with my friend Dianne.  
At any rate, I'm pleased with
how the card came out.

We are supposed to get thunderstorms
today!  I'll believe it when I 
see it, but it would be really
awesome!  I love thunderstorms.

Heath's first professional pictures
at one month of age.  Daddy, Tyler,
Mommy, Caitee, and beautiful little
baby Heath!


3 comments:

  1. That's really cute! Just a note!
    Love the picture of Tyler, Caitee & Heath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy. It's not too clear of a picture, I was hoping to get some real ones, but I'm thinking they didn't have money to purchase too much, so I'm happy with what I get online. she also posted a couple of videos which really help make it more real. I am grateful for social media!

      Delete
  2. Love her video's too! They are a great-looking couple! I've sent your birthday cards to my family and they called to say how special they were! Wish I could drum up some more business for you. (Like you don't have anything to do!)

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...