Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Mathematically challenged....

I'm going to put it right out there...
I'm mathematically challenged.
As a matter of fact, in 
college, my math teacher (beginning
math, mind you) told me I had
number dyslexia.  I didn't know
there was such a thing.  I just thought
dyslexia was  words.  It turns
out  so is my dad and also
one of my grandsons.  That explains 
a lot over the years.  So, I tried
to make the box for the cards
today.  Got all the measurements
wrong and when I finally got them
right and got everything together,
I put it together upside down.  
I bet you can guess where it is
now.  In the round file.  So I wasted
a bunch of card stock and a long
piece of ribbon.   I'm bummed.

Here are some stitched cards I've
made in the last couple days instead.




 

2 comments:

  1. thanks! I'm always on the look out for them as they are kind of hard to make for me.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...