Saturday, February 27, 2016

Believe

Sorry if I repeat titles of the posts
because I can't think of new ones and
I'm pretty sure I used "Believe" before...
Maybe not.  Anyway, I really like
this card.  The mesh is actually
drywall tape that I've embossed
with gold embossing powder.
It didn't show up well in the 
picture, but is really pretty in
real life.  I have so many
eyelets that I decided
it was about time to use some
of them.  I have so many
bits and bobs and I'm always
buying more.  I need to-as my friend
said-go shopping in my craft room!
I bet I would find things I'd
forgotten I even had!


I see I forgot to put an eyelet in the
lower left corner.  I'll have to go fix that.
Eh, maybe not.  Maybe I'll let it
flap in the wind!  It's kind of plain.  
I probably should have put something
under the butterfly, or a trail or
something from the bottom of
it, but I always think of these
things later on.

So we are supposedly going to get
"spring like" weather.  If I ever
see that rodent in Pennsylvania
I will choke him.  He's such a liar.
When he said early Spring I thought
he meant like the next day.   Hey,
I can have my dreams, right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...