Monday, February 15, 2016

Vintage, Vintage!

I love the look of vintage!  In cards, that is.  
I'm not into antiques, or anything like
that, but vintage cards are just so pretty.


This isn't really a vintage card, just a vintage
car, but I love it anyway.  






This is more of a vintage card.  It's a birthday
card for my ex's grandfather.  I'm not
sure how old he is but I know he's in 
his 90's.  I haven't seen him in quite a while.
We used to talk on the phone sometimes
but he's had to go into a home after
a broken hip, and since that when when
John got sick, I kind of lost touch with
him.  I still try to send him cards, though.
He's a very sweet man.  The reason
there's two panels in a row is
because (duh) I put one of them in the
wrong place!  Oh, well, no one
would even know if I didn't say anything! 
So just pretend I didn't!

It's darned cold out today and I'm doing
nothing but staying in.  I wish winter
jam was on Friday instead of Thursday.
I decided not to go because you end
up standing outside a long time waiting
to get in with all the thousands of people
going.  I didn't thin I could stand to be
out in the cold for a long time.  Naturally it will be
in the 50's on Friday.  I'm bummed because 
my favourite band of all time, the Newsboys,
is going to be there.  I've seen them
twice and even got to meet them/get autographs
once.  Another one of my favourites,
Matthew West, is going to be there, too.
I hate cold weather.  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...