Sunday, February 7, 2016

One sheet wonder


I need to find another place/way to photograph
these cards.  This one is very washed
out.  The orange and yellow are much
brighter in person.

This is called a one sheet wonder
because you cut one sheet into multiple
sizes and shapes and make sets of
cards using all the same paper.  I was lazy
and only made 4, but out of a 12 x12 sheet 
of paper I've seen people get 15 gorgeous
cards.  I've tried that and find
it's overwhelming for me to try
to make so many cards all at once.  Each
one is different, just using the same
paper.  Today sometime I'm 
probably going to make a box I
found on someone's blog that they
can go in.  She calls it a "book box"
because it really does look like a book
when closed.  I've never seen anything 
like it.  It's very unique and looks very
easy. 

My friend, Dianne, is headed home (finally).
They stayed in Lexington last night and will
be home today.  So if you're reading
this, please say a quick prayer
for their safe return.  I've missed
her a lot!    I Can't wait to
see her next week and hear all
about her vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...