Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lighthouses


 
One of my favourite things to
do is stitch on paper; also called
paper pricking.  I've had this
pattern for quite some time, and 
thought I might make some up to
go on Etsy.  Not that that's
going anywhere....

I changed the card from yesterday
to  "Deepest Sympathy" as
a friend just lost his wife to
cancer a couple of days ago.  I
found out yesterday.  Actually, he's
not really a friend exactly, I used
to wait on them  at my sister in
law and brother in law's restaurant.
I've known them both for years.  
They are wonderful people, 
had been married for probably
60 years and I know he's
going to be lost without her.
It's so hard to lose someone,
but if we know the Lord as
our Savior, then they aren't
really lost, are they?  We know
exactly where they are.  That
doesn't take away the pain, but
it makes it just a little easier
to bear.

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...