Wednesday, January 27, 2016

playing with ink

I have probably said this
before, but I'm not too good at
shading and blending inks.
I made the mistake of putting this
on a textured piece of cardstock
which I wish I hadn't done.  But other
than that I think it turned out
pretty good.

Every time I go outside I 
despair that it will never be warm
again.  But they are predicting
warmer weather this weekend!
While the jury remains out on
this (I'm from the show-me state)
I am hopeful.  Meanwhile, unless
I have to go out-which I have to
do later-I remain in a hibernated state.
I know.  I complain about the
cold weather.  I should have
been born in a warm part of the country.
The older I get the harder it
gets to cope with this weather.
It could have been worse, though.
I'm very grateful I'm not in DC, NC
or any other the other places that
got dumped on last week!    :)
I guess I just don't have anything
else of interest to talk about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...