Saturday, February 20, 2016

New outfit!

I'm including the first picture only because
it shows the boots (kind of) that I got
for 20.00.  They were 55.00 normally!
I also found a skirt (you need to know I 
am NOT a dress/skirt person....) 2 sweaters,
one short sleeved, one long, and also a cute
peasant shirt.  So here they are.  The
"smile" is because my brother in law,
Larry told me to smile.






And here are the cards.  My muse
has finally returned.  She stayed
a bit longer than Dianne did, which I
thought was pretty rude of her,
but she's here now, so on we go.

For some reason my blog isn't letting me center
the text....Anyway, this is called a collar fold.
I like it, but I'm not sure I would do it
again.  It's hard to find the center  and I ended
up kind of messing it up in the front, hence
the flower.  But I think it turned out nicely.

And now it's centering again.  Go figure.
This is just distress ink sponged
on the cardstock, then I cut it in half
and put it on the mat.  I only wanted the 
middle inked and duh.  Didn't
think about masking.....Oh well.
That came to me just this minute.
Ok, so my brain isn't in gear quite
yet this morning.  It's only 9 am after all!







3 comments:

  1. Ooh-la-la! You look great! Love your smile! I love your new cards, too. Like the verses on them. You do such awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you. (bows deeply) you are such an encouragement to me. I have had that set of quotes forever and don't use them much because they are so small, but they seemed to work for these particular cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well don't you just look great! Cards look great too:)

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...