Friday, February 26, 2016

Shaped cards

I am not good at shaped cards.  But
I saw some that were really cute.
The controller card was HORRIBLE
to do and I will never do another,
but I guess it looks OK in the end.


I guess the rest of them
aren't technically shaped cards,
but they have cute shapes on them!


This is another shaker card.  I was going
to put glitter on it, but I didn't
think the mom would appreciate
it.  Can't say who it's for, but they
will know soon enough!




Ipod card.  I  like how it turned
out.  I don't have an Ipod myself,
so I'm just going by the card I saw
on pinterest and hoping she/he
was basing it on a real Ipod!!


This is my absolute favourite!!  Will
the kid who receives this even 
know what pac man is??  Cody and I
loved playing it at the
laundromat while waiting for
the clothes to finish.  I was so
happy when I finally got my own
washer/dryer.  What a pain going
to a laundromat is!

I'm going to lunch with my friend today.
We're going to a new place that has
been there for a while, but I've never
tried it.  I'm not sure if she has or
not.  It will be an experience.
I'm not really very venturous
when it comes to food, so I hope
they have something I won't be afraid
to eat!  If it's not chicken, forget it.
I do not eat beef, never have
even though my parents tried to force
it down my throat.  Well, OK, once a
year or so I have a steak at Outback
but that's about it.  I am also not
fond of pork.  I will eat fish, but
only certain kinds.  I'm very finicky.
I try to eat more "good stuff" but I  have a 
lot of trouble doing it.  I've got my 
mind made up even though I am
willing to try.  Subconsciously. 
We were not encouraged to eat
good foods, but forced, by threats and
cold vegetables for breakfast.  That is
not a pleasant experience and I'm afraid
I have internalized that forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...