Thursday, October 1, 2015

I love you sign

A set of stitched sign language "I love you" hands for my friend Sam after the first sign language class was over at the beginning of the summer.  I love making these.  so easy and "quick" comparatively speaking.

I am happy to report that my dad is doing well.  The doctor thinks the lowered kidney function was due to a medication he had been taking that caused dehydration.  He's going to have another blood test done since all he had was the one from when dad was hospitalized  6 weeks or so ago.  That will tell him more, but he doesn't expect any surprises, so we were very grateful for that.

I got a journaling Bible yesterday.  I'm nervous to start it, but I'm going to try today.  IF it comes out good....I'll post a picture here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...