Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Just because....

I love using black, white and red together.  I'm getting some good mileage out of the dies I've gotten recently.  I love using die cuts.  I think a little texture to the card makes it much nicer.  Which reminds me.  From now on I'm going to put a little sticker on the back saying: "If Hallmark made it,  it wouldn't look this good".  Pretty funny, huh?  Someone told me they saw a stamp that said that a long time ago. This person has a stamp that says, "Hallmark, eat  your heart out".  LOL

Tomorrow I'm going to my dad's doctor appointment with him.  I want to stop at the Christian bookstore on the way home and see if they sell journaling Bibles.  Now, I am no artist, by any stretch of the imagination, and some of the journaling Bibles people have put on pinterest are astounding.  But there's also no right or wrong way to do it and I think that it would help me meditate on the Scriptures more.  So if I DO get one and make something noteworthy, I will share it here.  Sometimes I feel like I'm just reading the Bible, but not really getting much out of it and I am bothered by that.  I mean, after all, when we read God's word we are supposed to get something out of it!

5 comments:

  1. Looks very elegant! (Probably much prettier in person)
    Good luck w/Dr Appt.
    And I luv 'sticker' idea! Also need to put your name on back. The note cards you sent me, I've written on the back 'made by Marianne..."! Hope that's ok w/you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fine. the ones I sent the other day I used my stamp for which says, "created by Marianne" since you wanted my name on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Haven't received them yet,,,can hardy wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Received the cards I ordered and they are fabulous! To anyone & everyone who reads Marianne's blog, her cards are even more amazing in person! I ordered some just for special occasions. You could order some too! Just ask and I'm sure she'll oblige. Don't forget to 'purchase' though!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...