Monday, October 5, 2015

New baby


I'm going to be a great grandmother
in December.  I wasn't
too happy about it at first. 
I know how hard it is to have a
baby so young and she is young.  But...
every new baby is such a blessing, 
so I'm warming to the idea.  I LOVE
babies!!!
 I told her I would make birth
announcements for her.  I plan
to include stamps as well, since
I know they don't have much money.
Shhhh.  Don't tell them!

I am planning a new Bible page.
I'm not sure when I will do it, but I've laid 
the idea out in my head.
(not that that always helps!!)
I have so many ideas
but I don't want to do them just to do them.
I want this to be part of my worship.
Something I meditate on as I 
am creating the art.
I need to slow down and be
thoughtful about it.

2 comments:

  1. Both of these are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy. :) the mom liked them, too, so that's what I'll be making her.

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...