Friday, October 16, 2015

New Toy!


I have been wanting this matchbox die for
quite a while, but I wasn't willing
to pay 30.00 for it.  Even with a
40% off coupon it was still pricey.
I happened to look at the 
clearance section and there it was,
on clearance for $17.99.  With my
40% it was a little over 10.00!  Naturally, even
though that's not what I went to 
Hobby Lobby for (like that matters)
I snatched it up.  It was the only
one, too!  I plan to make 
bunches of them, decorate them
for Christmas and fill
with little candies.
 Then I will give the little
kids a lunch bag of match boxes.  That
will keep them busy for 5 minutes
or so.  They are so easy to make.
It will take longer to decorate
than to make them up!  
Many people make accordian
scrapbooks as well and put tiny 
pictures, sayings, things like that
on the pages.  I may try
that.  There are lots of tiny things
you can put in them.  Jewelry, 
beads and other things for
craft makers.  I'm very happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...