Friday, October 30, 2015

bookmark card

Since I'm pretty sure Pam
(my daughter in law) doesn't read
this blog, it's probably safe to
post this card.  It's going to be
a hard birthday for her.  She said
she wasn't going to celebrate.  But 
I also know that her dad wouldn't
have wanted her to do that.  As well,
she encouraged Cody to celebrate his
birthday after John died.  So while
I'm not going to make a big deal
about it, I did want to give her a little
something.  Since she loves to 
read, I thought a bookmark
card might be in order.  




Card with bookmark on front


Card with bookmark removed

Card inside

I was pretty pleased with how it came out.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! You should be pleased!!! Your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...