Saturday, October 17, 2015

Calming the storm


I love this saying!  It is so
true.  Sometimes the storm
rages on, but if you hold on
to God, He will get you through.
I look back on some of the
storms in my life, things I didn't
know how I would get through, 
and now I can see His hand on
the situation.  We can't always see it
while the storm is raging.  I
guess that's where faith 
comes in!

Some very sad news, my daughter in law's
father had a massive brain bleed last
night and was put on life support. 
They have since taken him off and
the doctors have told them it could be hours 
or days.  He is a strong healthy man
besides this freak accident, but I hope
he does not linger on for his family's 
sake.  The one blessing in all this
is that he is saved.  Please pray for Dennis' 
family.  thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...