Thursday, October 15, 2015

My new bird and a notepad

Ok, it is not a REAL bird, but he's cute nonetheless.
His name is Ribbie, which my sister
suggested.  What is strange about that
is that (this could only come from the
mind of a child) I used to call her "standing
ribroast" when she was a kid. I then
shortened it to "ribroast" and finally
"Ribbie".  Why did I do it?
because she got upset about
it, of course!


Isn't he cute??

Yesterday a friend sent me a picture of an empty
notepad I made her.  What could I do?
I can't let her go without a notepad, lol.  
It's not like I don't have them laying around...
So I made her another.  The picture was
taken before I tweaked it a little
and added some leaves to the flowers.  I was
too lazy to retake the photo
since I already had it uploaded to the
computer.  But it looks OK this
way, too.


2 comments:

  1. You called Robin 'Ribbie'?? What did she call you? LOL
    Love the notepad, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really don't know where that came from, but it was so rewarding to hear her cry to mom, lol. She didn't call me anything as I recall. But then my memory isn't the best.

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...