Monday, October 26, 2015

Angels watching over us



I am so thrilled with how these cards
turned out.  I just wish the picture would
show the shininess of the
perfect pearls.  This is a dusting
rather than  painting like the
last one I posted.  You use a sticky ink
pad called an embossing pad.  Then
you dust the perfect pearl
powder over the image and set
it with a spritz of water.  As you
can tell, I am into the angel image
at the moment!

I got leaves raked last night~there will
be plenty more before it is
all said and done.  It was good
to get some exercise and be out
in the fresh air.  My neighbors 
invited me over to  have some
barbeque with them.  It was
nice to get to know them a little
better since they have been
mowing my lawn and weed whipping
all summer!  What a blessing that
has been!  I was hoping
at some point someone would move
in that I could get to know.  The
house has been empty for years.
When they moved in at the
beginning of the summer I would
never have guessed that they would
want to mow for me all summer!
God is good.  It's been hard
for me to do things like that with
the rotator cuff tendonitis.

2 comments:

  1. They are very pretty! I like your angels too. God is good for sure, Glad your neighbors moved in (angels?) to help you. Hope your bar-b-cue was delicious! Will you have to have surgery to fix your rotator cuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no surgery, it's not that bad. Just a cortisone shot every 3 months or so. It's much better than it was.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...