Sunday, October 4, 2015

Happy Sunday!



I finally found the cards I was looking for.  
This was during my "quilling period".  
I am not good at it, and didn't really like it much,
but I wanted to try it and I think the cards
I did make turned out OK.
There's two more I might  
put on here at some point.
You have to step out of your comfort zone 
every now and again.
I have seen some gorgeous quilling 
and even stand-alone quilling, 
that is, not glued to a card.  
I am just not that talented....

Yesterday my Daughter in law's father
was hit when a dead tree was blown
into him.  He will be OK, I think,
but is injured badly.  Broken bones in
his spine, neck, broken teeth.  He, 
and the whole family, need prayer.
He's a great guy, wonderful sense
of humour (I appreciate that!) 
and a Star Trek fan-what
more needs to be said about that??!!
Hopefully he will have a quick
recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...