Sunday, October 25, 2015

bookatrix and gift box


A bookatrix I made last night and
a gift box for it.  Since I am mathmatically
challenged and since I couldn't find
a template or instructions for it
anywhere on the internet (believe it or not)
I had to figure out the box on my own.
It took a couple tries, but I finally got the top
to go over the bottom without being too
big, so I was pleased.  On the right,
the tag is a shaker with tiny beads
like the one in the post the other
day.  I usually don't like making
shaker cards because I'm
not good at it, but the micro
beads lend themselves well
to this type of card.  And
it looks so great on the bookatrix.
I  hope the person it is intended for likes it.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you can create your own gifts! What does the tag say? I'm sure this gift will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has a music score background and says 'Angels are watching over us" I used to put a little feather with it but don't have any more (except Lili's, lol)

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...